Get your ticket for a 3- to 4-hour ride starting at Stratosphere Social (1332 Londontown Blvd, Sykesville, MD 21784) in Eldersburg with a parking tailgate kickoff starting at 11 am and lunch option (mask required if social distancing cannot be maintained).
Door prizes, specials, giveaways, and coupons will be available to all riders at all stops and locations during the 3 to 4 hours ride!
Bring your e-ticket to the event.
Use coupon code VET2020 and bring your Veteran ID Card (VIC) along with your e-ticket to receive a 20% discount (ticket price with VET2020 coupon: $40).
- Riders will receive their first card during the tailgate at Stratosphere Social (1332 Londontown Blvd, Sykesville, MD 21784)
- Browns Motorcycle Repair (480 Goldenrod Terrace Westminster, MD 21157) to obtain their second card.
- Cycle Shack (10124 Liberty Road Randallstown Maryland 21133). At Cycle Shack, the riders will enjoy door prizes, $25 gift certificates, and free swag and third card collection.
- Ellicott City Motorsports (3275 Bethany Ln, Ellicott City, MD 21042). There the riders will enjoy free swag, discounted sales for the day, and fourth card collection.
- 1623 Brewing Company (5975 Exchange Dr. Suite H-L, Eldersburg, MD 21784). Here the riders will be able to park their motorcycles outside of 1623 Brewing Company while enjoying one of the brewery’s signature drinks. Riders will receive their final card and turn in their hands for review.
The best three hands will receive:
- First hand: $500 cash prize
- Second hand: a tabletop smart oven
- Third hand: $250 in Main Street bucks
This map will help riders navigate their way to the different locations.
Rain date October 24th.
*Information provided to the Downtown Sykesville Connection will not be used for any purpose other than the distribution and/or confirmation of receipt of tickets.
*The Downtown Sykesville Connection is not responsible for any situations that arise due to the Paypal transaction system.
*By attending the 2020 Sykesville Motorcycle Poker Run I understand that I may be photographed or videotaped for promotional or educational purposes.