Main Street Fall Fun Festival
October 22, 2022 | 12-4pm
MAIN STREET, Sykesville MD
The Main Street Fall Fun Festival is back! The Festival is a community event that draws families to downtown Sykesville. The Festival features crafts, games, demonstrations, food vendors, and live entertainment. The festival represents an opportunity for local businesses to highlight their presence within the community and support our nonprofit Main Street program.
Main Street activities:
- Square Dancing Lessons presented by Four County Squares – Center of Main Street, 1 pm
- Theatrical Circus Performance and Instruction presented by Theatricks- watch a theatrical performance followed by a 1-hour circus workshop teaching low wire walking, juggling, and plate spinning (just to name a few)! Center of Main Street, 2 pm
- Silly Goose and Val- children’s entertainment and ventriloquism for kids, including dancing, music, and fun! Next to the Vine on Main (7615 Main Street), 1 pm
- Spiderman and Anna from Frozen will visit Main Street to take pictures and meet with some of their fans! Happy Kids Co. & Tri Sport Junction, 2:30 pm-3:30 pm
- Other Featured Activities: Face Painting, Pumpkin Painting, Fall Games, Crafts and DIYS, Scarecrow Making, and so much more! Walk up and down Main Street, visit each Merchant and enjoy the fun-filled fall activities each store has to offer!
The DSC is thrilled to bring back to Main Street the Fall Festival! The event is scheduled for October 22nd, from 12 to 4 pm. We invited downtown businesses to come out and play for this family-friendly community gathering downtown. Kids’ games, square dancing, and chalk drawing contest are on the menu, along with live entertainment, activities, and more.
The DSC is partnering with Friendship Baptist Church, which hosts complementary activities at Millard Cooper Park on the same day (see images below)!
A shuttle will be connecting both locations throughout the event period.
All proceeds from this event benefit the Downtown Sykesville Connection,
a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
The Downtown Sykesville Connection administers the State and nationally accredited Main Street program for the Town of Sykesville and has a 501(c)3 designation. In partnership with the Town of Sykesville, the Connection strives to ensure a thriving community and vibrant economic climate for businesses and residents.
The event is rain or shine.
NO PETS ALLOWED (Town Ordinance 301, which modified the Town Code. The Town Code reference for the “no pets or animals allowed at Town events is: Chapter 51, Article 1, Sections 51-1 through 51-)
*No bicycles are allowed inside the event parameters due to the size of the crowd for safety reasons.
*By attending the 2022 Sykesville Main Street Fall Fun Festival, I understand that I may be photographed or videotaped for promotional or educational purposes.