Sykesville Craft Beer Festival, November 12th, 12 to 4 pm
Enjoy unlimited sampling of over 50 beers, live music, food trucks, and artisans in beautiful historic Sykesville.
Entertainment – FireKite
LIST OF 2022 BREWERIES:
– Jack’s Hard Cider (Gettysburg, PA)
– Great Lakes (Cleveland, OH)
– Olde Mother (Frederick, MD)
– Mobtown (Baltimore, MD)
– Mully’s (Prince Frederick, MD)
– Union Craft (Baltimore, MD)
– Manor Hill (Columbia, MD)
– Oliver (Baltimore, MD)
– Nepenthe (Baltimore, MD)
– 3 Floyds (Hammond, IN)
– Founder’s (Detroit MI)
– Devil’s Backbone (Lexington, VA)
– Troeg’s (Hershey, PA)
– Big Truck (Parkton, MD)
– New Trail Brewing (Williamsport, PA)
– Smoketown (Brunswick, MD)
– Bell’s (Kalamazoo, MI)
-1623 (Eldersburg, MD)
– Evolution (Salisbury, MD)
– Full Tilt (Baltimore, MD)
– Brewery Fire (Taneytown, MD)
– Peabody Heights (Baltimore, MD
– Saga Brewing (Columbia, MD)
– Silver Branch (Silver Spring, MD)
with the support of S&K Roofing, Siding and Windows
The Downtown Sykesville Connection and the Town of Sykesville look forward to seeing you on Main Street on November 12, 2022!
Non-refundable, event is rain or shine.
NO PETS ALLOWED (Town Ordinance 301, which modified the Town Code. The Town Code reference for the “no pets or animals allowed at Town events is: Chapter 51, Article 1, Sections 51-1 through 51-)
*Information provided to the Downtown Sykesville Connection will not be used for any purpose other than the distribution and/or confirmation of receipt of tickets, and the advertisement of other Main Street events.
*No bicycles are allowed inside the event parameters due to the size of the crowd for safety reasons.
*The Downtown Sykesville Connection is not responsible for any situations that arise due to the Paypal or Square transaction system.
*By attending the 2022 Sykesville Craft Beer Festival, I understand that I may be photographed or videotaped for promotional or educational purposes.